• Yard sign – reported stolen Aug. 7 on the 1600 block of 18th Avenue Northwest.
• Prescription medication and cash – reported stolen from a vehicle Aug. 10 on the 700 block of Fifth Street Southwest.
• Gas drive-off – reported Aug. 10 on the 100 block of Silver Lake Road Southwest.
• Theft from vehicle – reported Aug. 11 on the 500 block of First Street Southwest.
• Vehicle – reported stolen Aug. 12 on the 2100 block of W County Road E.
• Burglary – reported Aug. 13 on the 1300 block of Pike Lake Court.
Driving while intoxicated
• Male driver – arrested for driving while intoxicated Aug. 6 on 23rd Avenue and 14th Terrace Northwest.
• Male driver – arrested for driving while intoxicated Aug. 10 on 10th Street NW and 8th Avenue Northwest.
• Male driver – arrested for driving while intoxicated Aug. 11 on Silver Lake Road and 14th Street Northwest.
• Female driver – arrested for driving while intoxicated Aug. 12 on County Road H and Long Lake Road.
Criminal property damage
• Laundry machine – reported damaged Aug. 8 on the 2200 block of Silver Lane.
— Compiled by Sam Lenhart, Sun Focus Newspapers