• A victim reported a Facebook scam which fraudulently offered a $50,000 grant for $4,800 on April 28 at the 2600 block of Ridge Lane.
• Gas theft was reported April 29 on the 2600 block of County Road I.
• A burglary was reported May 1 on the 2900 block of Mounds View Boulevard.
• Identity theft was reported May 1 on the 2600 block of Lake Court Drive.
• A cell phone was reported stolen May 2 on the 2400 block of Mounds View Boulevard.
• Theft of a bicycle was reported May 2 on the 7600 block of Edgewood Drive after the victim saw a post of the bike for sale at Cub Foods.
• Gas theft was reported May 2 on the 2700 block of Mounds View Boulevard.
• Theft from a vehicle was reported May 3 on the 2400 block of County Road I.
Driving under the influence
• A male driver was arrested for driving under the influence April 29 near the intersection of Long Lake Road and Ridge Lane.
• A male driver was arrested for driving under the influence May 3 on the 5200 block of Quincy Street.
Criminal property damage
• A vehicle mirror was reported damaged April 28 on the 7600 block of Greenfield Avenue.
• A vehicle was reported scratched April 29 on the 5300 block of Edgewood Drive.
— Compiled by Sarah Burghardt, Sun Focus Newspapers